Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Cellphones Over the Years!

Wow, I just started thinking when I did my last blog about how many cell phones have I had in the last few years via Ebay, Cingular/AT&T contract renewals, premiere discounts via work and wow......... it was to the point that I think every 3-4 months, I was on a new phone due to being able to swap out my sim card. I've slowed down a little and I think I've worked it down to 1 phone a year! LOL

It was because of this that when I got the original iPhone that it took a few days to activate because on record they saw I ordered a lot of phones, but I didn't 'activate' any of those new phones. I never extended by contract because I was just swapping SIM cards. I think they have a way now to watch over things like this, but ya know....... you only live once, right? haha

These are not in any particular order and I'm sure I'm missing at least a couple here.

Apple
iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3G S (coming soon)

Moto’s:
M70 series, v220, v400, v551, v3, v3i

LG’s:
CU500

Sony Ericsson:
w600i

Nokia:
6160, 8290, 3390, 3395, 3650

Cingular/AT&T (HTC):
8525

Samsung:
SGH X427, Blackjack

2 comments:

  1. Wow, finally met someone who has been through more phones than me!! I used to switch mine out a lot because I had a hook up at Best Buy who would let me get phones at the new activation price without a new activation. Don't remember all the models though....have had all the Palm Treos since 500, now have the Centro and waiting for my next upgrade credit to get the Pre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ebay is the way to go if you just need to swap out your sim card. I did run into a problem when I went to get the iphone because they had a record of me having so many phones, but didn't activate those sim cards. So, they randomly activated the last phone's sim card "on record" to where it would deactivate and let the iPhone work. Weird, but I put myself in that spot. LOL

    ReplyDelete