Thursday, January 15, 2009

Worlds Collide

Below is a poem I wrote a few months back that I sent out when I did an evite for my birthday. It was my attempt to show people that I still have a somewhat creative mind in regards to words and my attempt to get people to come out that I don't get to see very often.

Worlds Collide

As our worlds have collided over the years,
We've moved in different directions,
But no matter how much time passes,
We'll always meet at life's various intersections,

As our worlds continue to collide,
Many faces will come and go,
But true friends are the ones that,
Always think of you on the down low.

As a collision can be that forceful impact,
That causes worlds to fall apart,
Our collision brings us back to center,
To remind us of those deep within our heart.

PGT

No comments:

Post a Comment