Friday, February 13, 2009

My Chris Brown Rap

Those of you know I am definitely not a rapper, but I do like to think of words that rhyme. I would never condone beating up women, but today I read on my boy Chepo's facebook (shout out to Jose Chepo Hernandez!) profile that he is thinking of rhymes about the whole unfortunate Chris Brown-Rhianna situation. Well, I don't think I beat him to it, but here's something I wrote this morning................... This is all is good fun. Remember, I didn't do anything to Rhianna. Hopefully, Chris Brown gets the help he needs because it's ok to be passionate about a woman, but not violent.

My Chris Brown Rap

Chris Brown, he's the man,
Beating up chicks like nobody can.

Slapping girls from left to right,
He's lovin' the girls that want to fight!

Stunning the crowd like a RKO,
Bitches scared going (pause for effect here)... uh-oh!

Drinking alcohol makes him feel finer,
Only to dish out a black eyed shiner.

"Forever" is his song that he will always sing
and he'll get off without losing much bling!

Chris Brown may beat up other women too
Like....with you, with you, with you, with you...with you
Girl, with you, with you, with you, with you, with you.

1 comment:

  1. Yo man, saw you up on Jaylo's blog. Nice rap. Dude made a huge mistake, hopefully he'll rebound. I put a little something together about the whole situation, too. Check it out at my blog. http://chroniclesofjared.com/2009/02/10/did-chris-brown-beat-down-rihanna-read-and-decide/

    ReplyDelete